Jan 14, 2015

This is a really colorful page where I let the background paper stand on its own.  I did create some tags using an old Hot Off The Press stencil and some patterned paper from the same stack as the background paper.  I use some of my metallic watercolors to enhance the patterned paper on the tags. I also use my hot glue gun and some colored hot glue to create a title and some embellishments.   After finishing the layout, the only thing that I would change is that I would move my photo further to the right of the page so that it is more centered on the page.





SUPPLY LIST


  • Paper:  K & Company - Best of Brenda Walton; scrap cardstock from my stash;  file folder scraps
  • Ink:  Tea Dye Distress Ink
  • Nail Polish:  L.A. Colors Color Craze
  • Ribbon:  scraps from my stash
  • Tools: Tim Holtz Distress Tool; Crop-a-Dile Corner Chomper - Angle; Glue gun - Surebond Glue Stick-Gold
  • Cricut Explore:  Title cut with Cricut Font - Holiday Cake
  • Adhesive: Forever In Time - 1/2" double sided tape; The Ultimate Crafter's Glue
  • Paint: US Art Quest Mica Color - Watercolor paint
  • Flowers:  Silk flowers from my stash

No comments:

Post a Comment