Jan 18, 2015

This is a mixed media layout for pics from our 2014 cruise.  I had a lot of fun and frustration with this layout but I learned a lot.  Mainly, that I tend to over-do-it.  :)  That is something that I am working on.  I use ink and mists and a stencil and a mask and some more ink.  In the middle of the video, I come on and talk a little about how I feel about the layout and what I'm gonna do about it.  The layout turns out fine though.  However, I really think that it actually looks better in person. Hope you Enjoy!



Supply List


  • Paper:  Prima Seashore Collection; Scraps from my stash; DCWV - The Burlap Stack
  • Mask: Pirate Ship - Cut with Cricut Explore - Wall Decor and More cartridge
  • Stencil: TCWS - Tile Texture
  • Paint: Smooch Spritz - Pink Sprinkles; Homemade - Precious Shell; Americana acrylic - Antique White; Folk Art acrylic - Licorice
  • Ink: Distress Ink-Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain; Colorbox - Chestnut Roan; Stazon - Timber Brown
  • Adhesive: Tombo - Mono; hot glue; Aleene's Tacky Glue; Crafter's Pick - The Ultimate; ATG
  • Fabric: Canvas from stash
  • Twine; Black from stash
  • Pens; Distress Marker - Black Soot; Spectrum Noir - EB8
  • Embellishments: Stickopotamus - Stone Stickers - Postage Stamps coins; Jolee's gold coins; Pink rhinestone hearts from stash
  • Alcohol Inks: Ranger - Hazelnut & Pitch Black
  • Cricut: Skull & Crossbones - Pirates & Mermaids cartridge; Title cut from PC Font - Engravers Old English Bold
  • Die Cuts: Sizzix - Botanical Florishes; Tim Holtz - Tattered Florals
  • Stamps: Prima - Script Item #545055; Hot Off The Press - Delicate Patterns

No comments:

Post a Comment