Jan 3, 2015

Following are the two latest videos that I have uploaded on YouTube in the past couple of days.  I am trying to get caught up with my backlog.  I still have several more and I'm working on some mixed media layouts as I'm uploading.

The following video was fun for me because I got to use some flowery paper and some of my handmade flowers as well.  I like the bright colors in this layout.  I don't normally use real bright colors; I typically lean toward more neutral colors.  The papers I used all came from the same paper stack so they easily coordinated even though they are all patterned.  The yellow floral paper is glossy coated and the upper and lower border paper is glittered.  The red patterned paper is plain.  I'm looking forward to using these papers on future layouts.  




Supply List


  • Paper: DCWV - Solstice Stack; Cardstock from my stash
  • Flowers: Handmade; Silk flowers and leaves - AC Moore Floral Dept.
  • Mist: Smooch Spritz - Cherry Ice
  • Glitter: Stickles - Silver
  • Ink: Distress Stain -Barn Door & Dusty Concord; Hampton Art Pigment Ink - Lilac; Distress Ink - Dusty Concord; Embossing ink - Ranger 
  • Dies: Tim Holtz - On The Edge - Scallops
  • Cricut: Title - PC Font
  • Pens:  Generic child's brush marker - Green; Sakura - Pigma Micron .05 - Black
  • Ribbon: Nicole Designer Ribbon- Purple
  • Embossing Powder: Ranger Clear Fine
  • Embellishments: Large Rhinestone - Horizon Jewelry Essentials Jewels; Joann's Scrapessential - Pastel Word Bubbles

The following video is another addition for the twin's album.  I used my photo (as I usually do) for the inspiration for my color scheme.  I really like the color combination that I ended up with.  I'm not crazy about my title.  I just couldn't come up with the words to express what I wanted to say for this layout so I ended up with something real generic.  Oh well, I liked the way the page came out so it's not that big of a deal.



Supply List

  • Paper: My Mind's Eye - Bramble Rose paper stack; Cardstock - from my stash; Patterned Paper used on the tree - from my stash
  • Dies: Sizzix Bigz Die = Ornate Plate
  • Cricut Cartridges: Elegant Edges; Title - PC Font
  • Embossing folders:  Darice Embossing Folder - Swirls; Fiskar's Texture Plate - wood grain
  • Ink:  Prima Chalk Ink - Old Road & Black Coal
  • Pens: Pumice Stone Distress Marker
  • Stencil:  From my stash - circa 2000 BC  (just kidding! LOL)
  • Adhesive:  Forever In Time - 1/2" double sided adhesive tape; Aleen's Tacky Glue, ATG Tape Gun; Tombow Mono Multi glue
  • Embellishments: Brad - from my stash; Rub-on - Close To My Heart; Oriental Trading - Chipboard phrase - Fall; Queen & Co. - Enamel Dots - Green; Queen & Co. - Rhinestone - Grass Green





No comments:

Post a Comment