Jan 11, 2015

Here is another layout video that I uploaded.  I use several patterned papers on this layout that coordinate with my photo.  In fact, I think they coordinate so much that I feel that this layout may have benefited better with a black and white photo.  Hope you enjoy this process!




Supply List


  • Paper: DCWV - The Solstice Stack; K & Company - The Best of Brenda Walton; DCWV - Neutral Metallics cardstock stack; scraps from my stash
  • Embellishments:  K & Company-Que Sera Sera adhesive borders; Oriental Trading - Family transparency frame; vintage buttons from my stash; Prism - ivory embroidery floss; generic sticky notes with black pattern from local $ store.
  • Paint: Plaid Folk Art - Wicker White, Linen, and Sunflower Yellow acrylic paint
  • Ink:  Black Soot Distress Ink
  • Stamps: Studio G - Alphabet
  • Cricut Explore:  Title cut from PC Font-Folio XBd BT
  • Adhesive:  Forever In Time - 1/2 " Glue Pads; The Ultimate Crafter's Glue; ATG 

No comments:

Post a Comment