Jan 1, 2015



This is another layout that I've completed for the twin's scrapbook.  I was unexpectedly pleased with the results of this process. I really like how the colors blended.  I love brown and pink.  Really, I love any color with brown. Haha!  I like using transparencies on my layouts, but glare makes taking still photos difficult.  I apologize now for any irritating glare (just like what you see below). In the sketch that I used for inspiration, the scrapper used flowers, I substituted with butterflies.  






Supply List


  • Paper: cardstock from stash; scraps from my stash; Pink paper with flourish is from My Mind's Eye-Everyday Tango paper pad.
  • Transparency: Oriental Trading Co.- Family Transparencies
  • Punches: EK Success - Flower Burst and Scalloped Scallop; Martha Stewart - Floral Lace
  • Cricut cartridge:  Butterfly Die Cut - Indie Art
  • Spritz: Homemade - 14 Carrot Gold and Golden Spice
  • Adhesive: Aleene's Tacky Glue, Forever In Time - Adhesive Gel Pads
  • Embellishments: K & Co. - Brenda Walton Mira Words & Phrases embossed stickers; String pearls -  generic purchased from local big box 
  • Flat back pearls:  Forever in Time - Mint; Queen & Co. - Orchid & Sunflower Yellow
  • Brads & Picture Frame Holders - from my stash

No comments:

Post a Comment