Aug 23, 2015

Perfect - a mixed media layout process video

I consider this to be a very simple mixed media layout.  I had the idea that I wanted to use up some of the embellishments in this Prima Seashore collection because I am coming to the end of my project. I didn't use a sketch for this layout.  It just kind of came together when I decided to use the pieces from the collection.  I did some stamping and used some spray ink for a quick and easy background.  I used some stickers from the paper collection as embellishments and also created some embellishments by stamping and embossing.  Hope you enjoy this process and are inspired.  Thanks for visiting.








SUPPLY LIST


  • Paper: Prima Seashore collection; cardstock from stash
  • Embellishments: cut-a-parts and stickers from paper collection
  • Stamps: Inkadinkado - Old coins; Crumpled Edge Border stamp - Mgft. unknown; Hot Off The Press - Delicate Patterns - Dictionary 
  • Embellishments:  Queen & Co. - Half back pearls - Sunflower Yellow
  • Pen: Ranger-Distress Marker-Walnut Stain
  • Embossing Powder from stash

No comments:

Post a Comment