Aug 23, 2015

Formal - a mixed media layout process video

It's been a while since I posted this video on YouTube.  I have been really busy lately.  I love the colors in this layout.  I love blue and especially teal. I also just love how this layout turned out.  I had so much fun with the materials that I used on this page.  I worked from a template and you know that I usually don't stick strictly to a sketch when I use one.  However, with this layout I really stuck with the template for the most part.  I use some modeling paste with a stencil and some spray ink.  I color some trim and  die cut some tags.  Lots of pearls add a really nice finish. The part that I am really happy with is the way that I used the silver jump rings to attach the gauze paper tags  to the lace trim.  I hope you are inspired by this layout and enjoy the process. Thanks for visiting.






SUPPLY LIST


  • Paper:  Prima Marketing - Sea Shore Collection; DCWV-Bright Metallic stack; DCWV - Gauze Paper stack; Doily from stash
  • Dies:  Sizzix - Tim Holtz - Tiny Tabs & Tags
  • Stencil: Moments - Laser cut - Stencil - classics
  • Trim: Sewing Notions - white lace trim
  • Findings: Silver jump rings - from stash
  • Molding Paste - Liquitex
  • Ink: Smooch Spritz - River Mossy; Rub N Bubb - Gold
  • Pens:  Prisma Color -Primiere - .05 - Blue
  • Embellishments: Queen & Co. - Candy Shoppe - Bubbles ; Nicole - Decorative Accent shells

No comments:

Post a Comment