May 24, 2016

New Mini Album Process Videos - A Hike in St. Martin - Introduction

I finally finished the mini album that I had planned and started months ago.  Life got in the way and I had little time to spend on my crafts.  I've slowly been getting back into it and I hope to have some interesting projects coming up soon.

This album is inspired by the hike that we were on and I made it into a little backpack.  It contains all of the pics from a hike that we took in St. Martin.  I had so many pictures that I felt that a mini album was in order.  I had the Basic Grey paper collection, Green at Heart, that I had been hording and I knew that it would be perfect for this project.  I used paper bags for the base of the album and included quite a few tags.  This introduction video is narrated by me and explains my idea for the album while presenting some of the materials that I use in the album.  I accidentally uploaded the Page 1 process video before I uploaded this introduction video.  So if you go to my YouTube channel you'll see Page 1 listed first.

I had to break up the process into several small videos to keep them from being too long and boring. Unfortunately, I also had to speed up the videos to get as much as I could in there.  It takes a long time to upload the videos and ties up my computer so I'm going to just keep plugging away at uploading when I can spare the time but it could take several days.

I hope you enjoy this process and, as always, if you have any questions, please feel free to comment either here or on my YouTube channel.

Thanks for stopping by.




No comments:

Post a Comment