Dec 29, 2014

This layout came together real easy and was fun.  I used an old Scrapbooks Etc. magazine sketch for inspiration.  I used a lot of die cuts from my Cricut Explore (cartridges used are listed below).  I actually broke out my colored pencils for this page (which I haven't done in a while) and did a bit of coloring on my title.  I stamped my title and fussy cut the alphas.  I also made this page a little interactive so that when Harrison looks at his album, he will be able to remove some of the elements.

Hope you enjoy!  Thanks.



Supply List

  • Embellishments:  Die cuts from Cricut; 
  • Tools:  We R Memory Keepers corner rounder-1/2 inch and Angle; Martha Stewart photo corners punch; Darice Embossing folders-Bubbles; Stencil border from stash
  • Ink: Archival Ink-Jet Black; Prima Chalk Ink - Black Coal
  • Paper: K & Co.-Best of Brenda Walton (Polka Dot); cardstock from stash; vellum from stash
  • Stamps: Alpha stamps for title (Manufacturer unknown); TPC Studio - Lower Case Alphas (for the number 2)
  • Colored Pencils: Prisma Color - Dahlia Purple and the blender
  • Pens: Distress Marker- Black Soot
  • Adhesive: Aleene's Quick Dry; Fray Check; ATG Glue gun
  • Stencils: Hot Off The Press-Easy Stiches and Mini Envelopes #2
  • Cricut Cartridges: "B is for Boy" and "Mini Monsters"

No comments:

Post a Comment