Dec 22, 2014

Here is my most recent upload to YouTube.  Below is the supply list.



Supply List:


  • Adhesive: Ultimate Crafters Glue; ATG
  • Paper: All cardstock from my stash
  • Chipboard: Up-cycled from my stash
  • Ink: Vintage Photo, Barn Door, and Walnut Stain Distress Ink
  • Transparencies: Frame=Oriental Trading Family Transparency Set; Clouds-My Little Shoe Box Sky's The Limit transparency sheet
  • Fabric from my stash - prepared with Stiffy
  • Stencil: TCW-Microbial
  • Paint: Plaid-White Wicker
  • Cricut Explore: White star border; chipboard tag; title font from PC = Cartridges: Ribbons and Rosettes; Elegant Edges
  • Dies: Star die cuts-Sizzix Bigz Die
  • Twine: Sew Easy Fancy Floss Baker's twine
  • Stamps: Stars-Fiskars Li'l Davis Designs; Smalllest Star-Studio G Hampton Arts
  • Pen: Walnut Stain Distress Marker
  • Embellishments: K & Co. phrase stickers





No comments:

Post a Comment