Dec 29, 2014

Another fun mixed media layout.  I was really happy with the way this turned out.  When I was first applying the mixed media to the background I got discourage because I wasn't getting the results that I had intended.  But the finished product looks pleasing to me and I'm satisfied with the composition of the page as a whole.

I hope you enjoy watching the video and find this layout process to be an inspiration.




Supply List


  • Netting:  From floral section of AC Moore (Manufacturer unknown)
  • Paper: Prima Marketing Seashore collection-Shell Postage, Sea Breeze; DCWV pebbled stack; scraps from my stash
  • Embellishments: Lighthouse fussy cut from the Prima paper; "You Keep Me Anchored" tag cut out from the Seashore collection; chipboard anchor cut with Cricut; seaweed stalks cut with Cricut; Jolee's Shell stickers; Vellum Frames-K & Co.-Tim Coffey
  • Wire: Artistic Wire by the Dozen
  • Ink: Distress Ink - Pumice Stone, Old Paper, Brushed Corduroy, Walnut Stain, Broken China, Tumbled Glass; Distress Stain- Black Soot; Smooch Spritz-Black Velvet; Ranger Alcohol Ink: Juniper, Rust, Lake Mist, Sailboat Blue, Pearl Mixative; Stazon Ink-Dove Grey, Timber Brown
  • Water Colors: Yasutomo Metallics
  • Embossing Powder: mixture of Bronze and Gold (Manufacturer unknown)
  • Pens: Walnut Stain Distress Marker, Sakora Glaze White, White Gelly Roll Gel pen.
  • Cricut Explore: "Life is a Beach" cartridge
  • Adhesive: Hot glue; The Ulitmate Crafter's Glue; Scrapbookers Glue by Scotch; Aleene's Quick Dry
  • Stamp: Inkadinkado Pebble Stamp


No comments:

Post a Comment