May 18, 2015

I've edited and uploaded another layout process video.  This is another layout for our 2014 cruise.  I have one more process video waiting to be edited, however, I will have at least five more pages to do before I complete my album.

I finished the last video in March and I haven't been in my scraproom for months.  I will also be doing that paper bag mini album that I talked about in my previous post and I have some other projects as well. So when I finally get back in there, I will have a lot going on.

We just returned from our 2015 cruise and I am not sure yet if I will be doing any layouts from that cruise, but if I do, it won't be for a while.

In this layout, I used some chalk and stencils to do my background.  It turned out to be a really soft background and I love it.  I had a time with the layering on this page, but in the end it all came together. I hope you enjoy watching this process and get some inspiration for your own projects.



SUPPLY LIST


  • Paper: Prima Marketing - Seashore collection; Cardstock - from stash; DCWV - The Woven Paper Stack; Patterned paper - from stash
  • Chalk: Pebbles, Inc. - Chalk Kit; Oriental Trading - Delightful Decoratig chalk
  • Ink: Ranger Distress Ink - Frayed Burlap
  • Embellishments: EK Success - Inspirables Stone Stickers; cut-outs from paper collection; EK Successs - Jolee's By You - Yellow Freesia
  • Stencils;  The Crafter's Workshop-Harlequin Stencil; Hibiscus mask - from stash
  • Glitter: Stickles glitter glue - colors Gold and Sequins
  • Paint: Tulip Bead in a Bottle - Dimensional fabric paint - Blue Zircon
  • Cricut: Mixed Drinks cartridge
  • Chipboard Letters - Craft N Craftin
  • Pens: Gelly Roll - White; Prismacolor -Sepia

No comments:

Post a Comment