Apr 5, 2015

New Mixed Media Layout Process Video

I've managed to edit and upload another layout. Honestly, I haven't been in my scraproom for a few weeks.  I've been really busy and I hope to get back there soon.  A break never hurts though, right?  I've added another mixed media scrapbook layout process to my channel.  In this layout I use some matte medium colored with Distress Ink, some misting and stamping in the background.  I use some layering for my photos with foliage and stickers.  I use paper and stickers from the Prima Seashore collection.  This is a really embellished layout that was a lot of fun. I feel like it was really busy but that it came together nicely in the end.  Please feel free to give me your feed-back.  It's always appreciated.  I know that I tend to over-do my mixed media (at least it feels that way) and I find it hard to stop when I know I should.  Most of the time I end up satisfied with the results, but throughout the process I sometimes feel like I'm going too far.
I hope you enjoy this process. Thanks for watching!




SUPPLY LIST


  • Paper:  Prima - Seashore Collection; DCWV - Cardstock- double sided stack; Patterned paper from stash
  • Ink: Distress Ink -Aged Mahogany, Faded Jeans
  • Mist: Smooch Spritz-Navy Twinkle, Holly Berry, Carrot Cake
  • Medium: Liquitex - Gloss Gel Medium, Liquitex - Clear Gesso; Rub N Buff - Gold Leaf
  • Stencil: DCWV - 12 X 12
  • Pens: Distress Marker - Walnut Stain; Sharpie; Spectrum Noir-
  • Material: Fabric from Joann's - my stash; Thread from my stash
  • Embellishments: clay starfish - hand made by me; Pearl String - blue pearls - my stash; Silk Flowers - my stash; cut-outs; Stickers from Prima paper collection
  • Tools: sewing machine; 1/4" corner round - We R Memory Keepers
  • Adhesive: Aleene's - Quick Dry Tacky Glue; ATG; The Ultimate Crafter's Pick; Hot glue gun



No comments:

Post a Comment