Mar 13, 2015

Mixed Media Layout Process - Sea Kissed

This is my most recent mixed media layout.  Again, another layout for our cruise. It's been a while since I've posted.  I have more videos that I need to edit,  I've just been busy.  I hope to get caught up soon.  I am almost done with my cruise album.  I have decided to do a mini album of our hike that we took in St. Martin.  I had so many photos from that excursion and it's been so long since I've done a mini, that I'm getting the itch.  That will be coming up, I just can't say when.

This layout is full of shades of my favorite color!  I love the fresh, calmness of this layout.  I was not happy with the colored pencil shading that I did, but it was too late after I did it.  I sill put this layout on the list of my all-time favorites.  I hope you enjoy it as well!




SUPPLY LIST


  • Paper: Prima - Seashore Collection; DCWV - Old World Stack 8X8; Specialty paper from my stash
  • Embellishments: Sewing Notions - white lace trim; Handmade clay shells - Wilton mold - Sealife Design
  • Flowers: silk from my stash - A.C. Moore floral dept.
  • Ink: Distress Ink - Stormy Sky; Prima Chalk Ink - Cold Ice
  • Mist: Smooch Spritz - Sea Kissed and Electric Blue
  • Paint: Ranger Liquid Pearls - Baby Blue; Gesso (white)
  • Adhesive: Liquitex Gloss Gel; Aleene's Tacky Glue; Forever In Time Pop Dot tape 3/8"; The Ultimate Crafter's Pick - API
  • Stamps: Tattered Angels - Seaside Coastal Breeze; Inkadinkado Stamping Gear - Branches
  • Cricut: Title - PC Font - Corbel
  • Pencils: Prisma Color - Aquamarine, Mediterranean Blue, and White
  • Rub-ons: Basic Grey - Bling it ons
  • Stickers: Prima-Seashore colection
  • Pens: Distress Marker - Stormy Sky
  • Misc: Blue Crafter's Sand - Oriental Trading Co.; Sequins from my stash; Queen & Co. - Half back pearls; Queen & Co. Jellies - Light Blue and White; washi tape from my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment