Feb 6, 2015

I really loved creating this layout.  I brought in a little of the photo's background into the background of the layout.  Using the pistachio shells for my flowers brought an organic feel to the page as well.  I used a couple tiles that I made and decorated them with cut outs from the paper collection as well as stamps and ink.  The blue seed beads were a nice finishing touch.  Hope you enjoy watching this process.








SUPPLY LIST


  • Paper:  Prima Seashore Collection
  • Paint:  Gelatos-Chocolate, Butterscotch, Cotton Candy, Blueberry; Plaid Gloss I/O-Goodnight Blue
  • Material:  Trim-Hobby Lobby-Decorative Trim; Netting-Hobby Lobby-Birdcage Veil Trim
  • Embellishments:  Stickopotamus-Stone Stickers-Journey; Upcycled Pistachio Shells; Polymer Clay tiles-handmade by me; Cut outs and journaling spot from paper collection; seed beads-blue-from stash
  • Ink: Stazon-Dove Grey, Saddle Brown, Azure Blue
  • Stamps: Hot Off The Press-Delicate Patterns; Cloud 9 Design-C9 Stamp 4X8 Flower 1; Inkadinkado-Old Coins
  • Cruicut: Title-PC Font-Egyptian710BT
  • Pen: Dark Blue-Sharpie Fine Pt.

No comments:

Post a Comment