Apr 12, 2012

"Gather Together" Thanksgiving Album

This is an album that I did for our Thanksgiving celebration in 2011.  My husband's parents are from California and they came for a visit.  It was the first time that they have had their two sons all together for a holiday in years, so this was a special occasion.  I actually made two of these albums and gave one to my mother-in-law as a gift.  The paper I used was just a generic Thanksgiving/fall themed paper kit that I got from Oriental Trading Company.  I used some fall Inkadinkado stamps, a couple eksuccess border punches, and various items from my stash.

Hint:  Click on any photo to see a slide show with larger images.




Album Cover - Cricut cartridge "Thanksgiving." I used McGill blossom punches for the sunflowers and I used my 3-D paperpiecing technique on the pumpkin, cut from the Cricut cartridge, to give it dimension.

Page 1











Page 2












Page 3











Page 4




















Page 5 with fold-out




















Page 6 with fold-out

















Pages 7 & 8 with removable tags front and back









Page 9





















Page 10 with tri-fold fold-out









Page 11













Page 12













Page 13












Page 14


No comments:

Post a Comment